How to Spot Fake Nikes,Multiple methods！
Spot Fake Nike Shoes Physically
Examine the packaging. Most fake Nike shoes do not come in an original Nike box. Instead, they are shrink-wrapped in clear plastic or don’t come in a box at all.
- Most of the boxes for fake Nikes are hastily glued together and therefore not as sturdy as true Nike boxes.
- Real Nikes are always softer.than fake ones. This is because they are made from real leather, while fake Nikes are manufactured from pleather.
- The midsoles of fake Nike shoes tend to have visible dots from the manufacturing process, unlike real Nike shoes.
- Check the lacing. Real Nike shoes are usually fully laced, while fakes tend to skip every other lacing hole.
Examine the SKU number on the box and the labels inside of the shoes. Every pair of authentic Nike shoes comes with an SKU number that is identical to the SKU number on their box.If the numbers are missing or do not match, they are likely fakes.
- Check the tongue label. Often, fake Nike manufacturers put outdated sizing labels on the inside of the shoe. For example, a fake label may tell you the shoe was designed in 2008 when in fact Nike first manufactured that item in 2010.
- Most fake Nike sneakers do not fit true to size. They generally are 1/2 size smaller and significantly narrower than real Nikes. Try the same Nike shoe in a trusted retailer to get an accurate reading of how it feels.
- You can find official Nike shoes on their website here.
This article is from a contribution,Does not represent the position of High imitation shoes center, if reproduced, please indicate the source:https://www.gilsms.com/how-to-spot-fake-nikesmultiple-methods%ef%bc%81.html